Have you ever had moments when you think
"Man, it would nice if I was……” or. “I would be happier if…..”
It's okay, we've all been there. I know personally, I used to think “It would be nice if we didn’t have to stick to such a strict budget” and “I’ll feel better when I lose some weight."
I think we all have times when we just wish we were a little different in one way or another.
I get it…..But, you must get past those thoughts if you ever want to build confidence and love yourself more, you can't focus on the things that you don't have.
So how can you get to this point? Well, it's easy and yet sometimes so hard to do.....
- You must stop comparing yourself to others.
Sounds easy right?! ....until you remember how often you do that. I know I’m for sure not immune to this. Mindset is key, and comparsion is just going to put you in the kind of mindset you don't want to be in. So, as soon as that comparison starts to creep into your head say "good for her, but that's just not me."
- Embrace where you are now and where you came from.
Know that your life is a like a journey (not to sound all “Lord of The Rings" on you… but it’s true).. there are hard times and great times… Embrace it! See how far you’ve come and be proud of yourself.
- Remember that there is only 1 you…. And that is pretty darn amazing!
There is not a single person in the world that is exactly like you…own it!
So if you want to start loving yourself more just remember…
- Stop comparing!…. just STOP and back away quickly!
- Embrace the journey that is your life.
- Remember there is only 1 you! …. and for the record I think you are amazing.